Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IT'S GONNA BE GOOD

Wow, who would have thought that there were so many bloggers of theater that an association of independent theater bloggers would be created? Yes, the Independent Association of Theater Bloggers (IATB) is the name of the game...and people, I certainly think my blog qualifies as being theater-centric!

Reading the announcement about IATB has inspired me to start writing again.  I have had a lot of thoughts swirling around as of late and have been taking meetings about my new quest.  For years (since 2001, imagine that?!) I have been blogging primarily about theater.  There was a time when I was reviewing theater in Los Angeles and then, I potentially was on the cusp of a lot of theater-oriented activities...some bigger than others.  For one reason or another, they fell by the way-side.  The time is now people to do something about it...and now I am working hard at creating something that I think is vitally important, something that doesn't really exist but I already have begun to carve a niche out.  Its not a secret, but its also not flushed out enough to discuss in this forum yet.  It has the potential to be big though and I have some very big supporters, so we'll just leave it at that.

Ok, I have a lot more to say about a theater experience and recent conversation, but I am too tired to do that right now.  Very excited about IATB though!  To be continued...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails