Recent Posts

Sunday, November 25, 2001

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

A lesson I should have learned when I first discovered coffee: DON'T DRINK IT WITHIN TWO HOURS OF BEDTIME!!!

Of course I asked for decaf, but judging by my unusual burst of energy at this time of night (or is it morning already), I don't think they gave me my decaf. I did however discover a new yummy coffee beverage though! After going to dinner and perusing Sunset Blvd. and other various stores and places where people (sort of) our age congregate, Gretchen & I went to Borders Books for some coffee since it seemed Starbucks decided it was closing early today. I know I'm going off on a tangent here, but my goodness, of all places you'd think would be open in the evening, Starbucks would definitely be at the top of my list, but for some reason, all of the ones we noticed were CLOSED - amazing! As I was saying, Gretchen and I ended up at Borders cafe to grab some coffee and I got a yummy Mochaberry (basically it was just a raspberry mocha) and it perked me up immediately...for 4 hours longer that I had intended, but I'm not complaining. We hoped to hang out there and catch up on the few years that had passed us by, but low and behold, yes, they were on the verge of closing too! So not fair, so not fair. Oh well, I guess we'll catch up further when she returns back home for Christmas vacation.

What was my point? Oh yeah, the caffiene..which is FINALLY beginning to wear away so thankfully I will be able to go to sleep! Am I making any sense? At this point I'm completely delirious by caffiene and lack of sleep, so I'm going to bed!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails