Recent Posts

Thursday, November 29, 2001

Disneyland is now offering it's current annual passholders an upgrade on their passes. For those of you who have a 1 park deluxe pass, you can now upgrade to a 2 park pass for only $10, yes, I did say TEN DOLLARS!!!! That news made me a very happy camper, so I did what any normal human being would do, I ditched the suite at the Western Show and went to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure (aka "DCA")with Dave.

At "DCA"saw Blast and it was SO awesome! It reminded of us of our happy days in marching band all those years ago (well, not THAT many years ago). Yes, I was a band geek in high school, and yes, I am proud of it. At the time, it was a lot of fun, and I made some really good friends from it...so there! Anyways, I plan on going back to Disneyland and "DCA" even more often now!

Oh yeah, so then Carol met us and she too updated her pass to and we headed off to dinner at ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney. Of course I'm hardly a sports enthusiast, but they have GREAT food there! Am I making any sense? I feel like I am not making any sense, and thoughts are popping up all over the place, but I don't care...should I? Oh well!

Did I also mention that I LOVE U2?!?! Did I mention that I LOVE Bono too? What a giving, wonderful entertainer and all around cool person! I can't seem to get enough of U2 these days. I've been blasting their CD, All That You Can't Leave Behind absolutely everywhere I drive and for some reason, it just makes me feel so happy! I know it sounds crazy and insane, but the louder, the better and the happier it makes me! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails