Recent Posts

Sunday, December 02, 2001

I am officially exhausted! It's late Saturday night (or Sunday morning depending on how you look at it) and you'd think I'd be going to sleep being as exhausted as I am. I spent the the day with Carol and her bridal party and we shopped for shoes and jewelry for her upcoming July 2002 nuptuals. We had great fun, ate lots of food and spent LOTS of money. After a day full of shopping (which began at 11 AM), we went out to dinner and came back to my place played games, drank some plum wine took silly pictures and watched movies while folding origami cranes - in Japanese tradition, 1,000 cranes signifies good luck, thus Carol's including it in her wedding **interesting side note: my middle name, also has some kind of 1,000 crane meaning**.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails