Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 21, 2001

I'm not a big fan of indecisiveness. Lately, I've been incredibly indecisive too. I don't know why I keep going back on a decision I should have made MONTHS ago (this of course is regarding more than one major decision in my life). Nonetheless, I think I've finally made decisions on both, and am willing to follow up on them too (I think...)

On another note, those of you Orange County-ans, I will soon be back in town...no, not just for Thanksgiving, but for the Western Show. The Western Show is the big west coast trade show for the cable industry (ooh, aahhh). Thankfully, my schedule isn't that horrendous and I'll actually have time to play and go to Disneyland and all that jazz. I suppose it will be good for me to get away from the daily grind of the office...we'll see.

So that's my scoop for now. I'll soon be off for Thanksgiving with the fam...Happy Turkey Day to everyone! Be safe...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails