Recent Posts

Thursday, August 07, 2008

THEME FROM SCHINDLER'S LIST

I just felt the need to share...



John Williams' score from Schindler's List is one of the most beautiful pieces of music written for a film.  Between Williams' score and Itzhak Pearlman's execution of a beautiful and haunting violin solo, I am transfixed!  Beyond being an amazing score from an even more amazingly powerful film, there is something magical for me when I hear it.  Everytime I hear the first few notes, I feel like Pavlov's dogs as it puts me into a zone and I can focus, concentrate and write. Its what got me through every single one of my undergrad papers and it never fails me, even now when I have to hanker down and get something done.  Thanks, John Williams (and Itzhak Pearlman)! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails