Recent Posts

Thursday, September 08, 2005

WORDFALL

Because I suppose it's "cool" to take these personality tests, I guess I'll post my results here. Ok, I admit, I actually love these things and do take them when sent to me (though for a long time I resisted). Here at long last, are my seven things:

Seven things I...

Plan to do in this lifetime:
1. Rediscover true happiness.
2. Live in NYC
3. Get married/have a family.
4. Sing publicly (and I don’t mean karaoke)
5. Work (not volunteer) in the theatre in some capacity.
6. Write a musical.
7. Write my grandparent's story.

Things I can do:
1. Sing
2. Have more patience.
3. Stop allowing my fear of the unknown to get the best of me.
4. Cook
5. Stop being so hard on myself.
6. Per Tianyi, I apparently have an uncanny skill to know exactly what and when a friend needs during distress.
7. Get my way when I really want it.

Things I can't do:
1. Change people.
2. Anything remotely artistic.
3. Dance well.
4. Let people tell me “no” when I really want something.
5. Forget my ancestors.
6. Stop daydreaming
7. Tolerate ignorance/stupidity/indecisiveness.

Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence
2. Compassion
3. Sense of Humor
4. Passion for something/anything.
5. Motivation
6. Sense of self
7. Respect for me/others

Things I say most:
1. S***
2. F***
3. I understand
4. Whatever
5. I know
6. Thanks
7. Can I just say…

Celebrity crushes (currently or in the past or when? Hahaha, there have been many):
1. Patrick Wilson
2. Matthew Morrison
3. Hugh Jackman
4. Taye Diggs
5. Rob Fukuzaki (don’t ask, I was told I had to include him)
6. Steve Martin
7. Jimmy Stewart

People I want to take this quiz:
1. Knock your socks off kids...

1 comments:

Mitch Glaser said...

It's not "cool" to take personality tests, but it's not "cool" to blog either...yet you are "cool," what a paradox!

Very interesting responses. I would also like to rediscover true happiness but I'm not sure if I ever discovered it in the first place.

You have to be careful about the cussing, it might offend some people. :)

Rob Fukuzaki? You crack me up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails