Recent Posts

Thursday, September 08, 2005

WORDFALL, Part 2

Ok, so Maureen informed my list was incomplete...there were actually more questions...and since I'm so hard at work right now, I thought I'd break up the day and finish those off too. So...

Seven things that scare you:
1.) The unknown
2.) Bees
3.) Being alone
4.) Earthquakes
5.) Rats
6.) Andrew Lloyd Webber's new musicals
7.) Death

Seven things you love:
1.) My family
2.) My dog...RIP
3.) My friends
4.) My life
5.) Musical Theatre
6.) NYC
7.) The ocean

Seven things you hate:
1.) Bad drivers...SLOW drivers
2.) Ignorance
3.) Stupidity
4.) Constant indecisiveness
5.) Large crowds (typically, but not always)
6.) Bad smells
7.) Disregard for the elderly and or handicapped.

Seven things in your room:
1.) My bed
2.) Photos of my dog
3.) Bedside table
4.) Guitar
5.) Desk
6.) Laptop
7.) Chair

Seven random facts about you:
1.) I drink my coffee and tea straight up
2.) When I was a kid, I wanted to be a singer...and a journalist
3.) I stopped drinking soda (for the most part) last year.
4.) I am an alcoholic light-weight...1 drink and I'm drunk, 2 drinks...I have no control of my behavior after that!
5.) I'm still friends w/ people I've known since I was 7.
6.) Bees freak me out (and I've never been stung) yet when I was a kid, my friend and I used to hunt down and store bees in jars.
7.) I loved Barbara Streisand as a kid, but now I can't stand her.

Seven songs people should listen to (there are so many I could list though!):
1.) If I Told You Now (or anything by Jason Robert Brown)
2.) We Can Be Kind (by David Friedman)
3.) The Miller's Son (from "A Little Night Music" or anything by Sondheim)
4.) Summertime (from "Porgy & Bess")
5.) I Can't Believe My Heart (by Alan Menken/David Zippel)
6.) Dvorak's Symphony No. 9 for a "New World"
7.) Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini

Seven favorite movies:
1.) Brief Encounter
2.) Breakfast at Tiffany's
3.) Sunset Blvd.
4.) It's a Wonderful Life
5.) Beaches
6.) All About Eve
7.) Lost in Translation

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails