Recent Posts

Friday, August 12, 2005

GREEN TO GREY

How exciting is this...if you go to Rosie's website, she created a movie set to Gavin Creel's song, Green to Grey. I happen to love Gavin Creel (particularly in the recording of Bright Lights, Big City). He has this great voice. LOVE HIM. I first became aquainted with Gavin's work in Thoroughly Modern Millie (in which he was nominated for a Tony Award). Anyway, through Rosie's site you can hear a song Gavin wrote and recorded...unfortunately, it didn't make it to his yet-to-be-released debut album. I know Gavin is working on his album, but I can't wait to see him back on Broadway...he's a great talent!

What else is going on? For anyone who reads this thing, my cell phone has sadly died...which means nobody can get a hold of me until my new one arrives in 3-5 days (so says Cingular). So, if you want to get a hold of me, you can leave a message, but please be patient because who knows when I'll actually get said message. Don't ask how the cell phone died...it was my fault...I killed it. :(

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails