Recent Posts

Monday, May 23, 2005

SEEING IS BELIEVING...

...and I don't. Anyone who saw Oprah today has got to doubt the relationship between Tom and Katie. For someone who is so in love, why on earth is Tom publicizing something so "sacred" and "special" on one of the most popular shows with one of the widest reaches? While their relationship might be true, it's gonna take an awful lot to convince me. Tom, your sister is certainly a creative publicist and I wonder if it was his or Katie's publicist who came up with the idea. Really though, I am willing to be sold on the idea that they are "in love" but right now, I don't see it. I see someone over-acting their feelings which makes me wonder, I see a pair that just doesn't look so comfortable together...I watched the couple and I felt it was over-done. Please Tom and Katie, I would love to be happy for you, but right now, I didn't believe what I saw. Tone it down just a tad and maybe then...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails