Recent Posts

Sunday, May 29, 2005

FIRST YOU DREAM

Somedays I wake up and ask myself what the f*** I'm doing with my life (I know, who am I to shy away from freedom of speech...but it's also a blog that will appear on Friendster and who knows if "profanity" violates some kind of TOS agreement). The more I think about it, the more I think I really believe in the idea of reinventing myself. I just don't know if I have the courage to go through with it. Wow, and to think, I haven't really told anyone any of this before, yet now it's out there in cyberspace...maybe it's safer this way...but if you're reading this, well then...maybe not. Who knows.

On the upside...at least I feel inspired once again (something I wasn't feeling so much in the last five years). To quote Sondheim from Company, "Want something. Want something..." and oh do I ever.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails