Recent Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I HEART NEW YORK

A few weeks ago, as I was flying back home from New York, I began to write for myself, the reasons why I loved Broadway so much and how seeing Sutton Foster perform in Little Women inspired and reminded me of why I one day will still work for a Broadway theatre in some form or another. Then...my damn Palm Pilot (where this "love letter" to Broadway was saved) died. How pissed was I? VERY. In this essay of sorts were 6 hours worth of thoughts that described such a large part of who I am. I must admit that I was quite pleased with what I had written at the time. In the next few days, I will somehow try and recount here what I had written -- though not nearly as eloquently.

I will say this for now...not many people understand how much I love theatre and what it means for me to see a Broadway show. Somehow, I will try and explain that...if not for myself, then for those of you who actually read this thing.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails