Recent Posts

Friday, February 22, 2002

Is it bad to be a dreamer? I think I am too much of a dreamer for my own good...and it's starting to drive me crazy. Maybe I don't see the forest for the trees...or the trees for the forest. I think too much about what I want, and with certain things, I don't know how to go about getting it, so I stress about it to an extreme and wind up...nowhere. Lovely.

So I went back to the colorgenics website for the heck of it, to see what my reading is now that I'm no longer stressed out from working. According to colorgenics, I am indeed a dreamer. But maybe too much so. It's funny, cos I was just thinking that before I took the test. I know, I know, it's all relative, but it's still ironic I s'ppose.

Ugh...I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Isn't it just great that now I have a place where I can publicly air my problems for all the world to see? Ha ha ha (I meant that in the most sarcastic possible way).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails