Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Hmmm...I feel I must write something profound today, but wouldn't you know it...hahaha...ha...*ahem*

Lately, I've been helping my parents out, clearing out the old trusty junk room, making way for my dad's new office and my mom's new study...but there's just so much stuff to go through! The decorator came over this past weekend, and we're getting the ball rolling on the new home refurbishments...I'm very excited! Finally, my parents are getting rid of the awful carpet, the awful wallpaper...well, I'm just not a fan of either of those, not that they're really that awful...just not my personal taste.

Today though, my mom and I weren't in the mood to do anything related to working, cleaning etc. All we wanted to do was shop...ah, a woman after my own heart. Maybe next week we can cheat and go have some fun! Heh heh heh...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails