Recent Posts

Monday, February 27, 2006

A LITTLE FALL OF RAIN

Tonite, it is pouring rain...I love the sound of it at night -- hearing it hitting the pavement at a slow but steady beat when I'm home, bundled up, safe and warm. There's something romantic and beautiful about the rain -- how it sounds, what it looks like and the mark it leaves on the ground which glistens under the moonlight. Hearing the "drip-drip-drip of the raindrops," for some reason has also always made me unusually introspective...

1 comments:

Tony said...

I love the rain also. I never have a better nights sleep than when it is raining. The first thing I do when i know that rain is coming that night is open all my windows. I may be a bit chilly in bed, but thats what blankets are for. The sound of the rain fallings is the most soothing, peaceful sound I could ever imagine falling asleep to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails