Recent Posts

Thursday, August 25, 2005

L.A. BLUES

Don't miss the new trailer for "the musical phenomenon that defined a generation."

Ok, now that I got that out of the way...I'm just gonna say this: I hate the parking patrol who are lurking around, just waiting to give tickets to people who screw up and park in "no stopping zones" because they misread the signs. Ok, I know they're doing their job, but what I'm really saying, is I just hate when it happens to me. On the up side, at least I walked out just in time before my car was towed away. I would have really hated having to get it from the impound lot! **sigh**

1 comments:

Mitch Glaser said...

Wow, the trailer for "Rent" piques my interest, even though I'm not a big fan of musical theater...or movies...

I'm glad to see Anthony Rapp in the mix..."Adventures in Babysitting" and "Dazed and Confused" are two of my favorites...very interesting that Chris Columbus is the director!

The hard working men and women in "Parking Enforcement" continue to be a thorn in the side of many an L.A. resident...may I suggest using public transportation instead of driving?

Related Posts with Thumbnails