Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

WEDNESDAY

Ok, so geeky-me uses song titles from the musical theatre genre to title her posts (and she also enjoys writing in the 3rd person in this instance). And whilst looking through her ever-growing collection of showtunes, she saw the song title "Wednesday" from Bright Lights, Big City and she figured...today is Wednesday, hence the perfect title for today's entry. Yes, geeky-me knows it's lame, but it amusing to her, and she writes this blog, hence she deserve to be amused.

Writing in 3rd person isn't so interesting or entertaining, so forget that. What is interesting though is staring at walls. Sadly, I've been doing a lot of that lately -- at work, at home, out and about...obviously I have a lot to think about...but wall staring? I could spend hours just spacing out...day dreaming, figuring out what it is I'm supposed to do, because quite frankly where I am right now is not where I should be.

The other thing...nah, I can't write it without it sounding really bad, so I'll hold back. It is a generalization about other people in specific situations. So, I'll just say...nothing for now...**sigh**

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails