Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Ok, so I'm throughly annoyed. Why? I'm a prisioner in my apartment right now. Ugh.

So, last weekend, the garage in my apartment complex was broken into and three cars were vandalized. I heard the car alarms going off, but ignored it (doesn't everyone these days?) At that same time, I remember thinking that I should take Miss Cookie for her "potty" walk, but put it off cos I was too lazy to walk downstairs. I can't even imagine what it would have been like had I gone downstairs when the vandals were in the garage. Scary. Anyhow, because of the unfortunate turn of events, our manager changed the code on our garage door openers...but failed to give this new code to it's residents. So now, it is almost 2:30 PM and I'm stuck here in my apartment. I still have to pick up Miss Cookie from the "day spa" and take her for her antibiotics and blood test (in preperation for her upcoming teeth cleaning next week). But alas, I don't think I'll be able to do anything but pick her up from her day of beauty. **sigh** Of course my goal was to do all of that and be home by around 3-ish since I am meeting Jamie & Jody for a movie later on this afternoon. Looks like the only thing I'll be able to do is to beg Jody to take me to get Cookie and pick me up for the movie. This sucks. Grrr...maybe I'll go play Scrabble.

OH, annoyance #2...last night, I decided to play a quick game of Scrabble before going to bed. The person I was playing against was so stinking S-L-O-W that it took them 10 minutes (and I'm not exaggerating here) to spell out a word (and not very complex or high point-scorers either). After 30 minutes (and only 5 words on the board) I asked them if they wouldn't mind cancelling the game due to my pounding headache (because of my annoyance of them). And guess what, it took the person 10 minutes to respond to that!!! And right before they did that (and since it was officially my turn) I GOT BOOTED OFF...AND LOST THE STINKING GAME ALL BECAUSE I WAS PLAYING AGAINST THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN THE ENTIRE FREE WORLD!!!! Ugh. Ok, I'm going to go away and try not to be so annoyed. **sigh**

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails