Recent Posts

Monday, July 21, 2003

I would like to finally make a declaration of love. Today, I completely fell in love. Who knew! Of course, my love is not a person...it's a car. Not just any car, but the ultimate driving machine. So I went to test drive cars w/ Brian today. We drove the BMW 325 Ci, Audi A4, Saab 9-3, Lexus IS 300 and tried for the Acura CL but there weren't any to test drive. After driving my beloved "beemer", nothing else felt as good or handled as well. Because folks, I am in love. It's like...when you know you've found "the one" you just know. You don't need to see, feel, experience anything else, because nothing else will be comparable. And today, I found him. Hahaha.

You think I'm kidding? Oh no. No, no, no. I'm not. The car handled beautifully, accelerated comfortably, it just felt so comforable, so right. Ahhh, how I wish I could buy one.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails