Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 26, 2002

The Oscar ceremony was sooooooo long! I felt like I was sitting there for 5 hours! Well gee, it was just about that. I will write more about the Oscars later. Right now, I have to tell everyone what a catastrophe my computer is. I have an interview tomorrow (yes, for a job, can you believe it???) and I need to print extra copies of my resume and the job description courtesy of the recruiter. Yet, today, my computer decides to be more difficult than it's ever been.

I turn it on, it tells me I am missing .dll files, and to run System Works, so I do. After I do it tells me I have hard drive problems, so I should reinstall Norton System Works. I do. But if that isn't enough, because my computer is missing those .dll files (whatever the heck they are) I can't reinstall System Works thus not able to repair my computer. I have been sitting here since 6:30 PM (it is now approaching midnight) and still, I can't fix the problem. I talked to my father, a computer expert and he can't figure out what's wrong either (of course I'm writing the extremely abbreviated version right now). So because of the problem, I am not able to print out anything. With my luck, Kinko's will have a printing issue or be backed up for like 5 hours when I go there in the morning. Ugh.

I'm exhausted. I need rest. I think I need more rest than the average person. But I also think this is because I am not the most patient person in the world, thus tiring me quickly. I feel like I've been in my car more than anywhere else it seems these days. So I'm going to sleep now...to prep for my interview tomorrow. What the heck am I saying????

Hmmm, it seems I can't write in coherent sentences much less speak in them these days. Please pardon me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails