Recent Posts

Friday, September 07, 2001

It takes a lot of courage to stand up for what you believe in..especially when it feels like you are standing alone. I can't say more than that (and I can't imagine anyone is actually reading my blog anyways), but just in case, I will leave it at that.

On another note...ummm, I think I choose b-flat. Ok, I'm wired, I have much too much funky coffee, diet coke and iced tea pulsing through my body, so I feel I'm allowed to be as bizarre and annoying as I want.

So I was finally coerced into buying a Disneyland annual pass. I hope I use it enought to make it worthwhile. I took a day off of work and went (for the 1st time in 5 years) with 3 old friends from high school. I never really had the desire to go to Disneyland after I stopped working there. Maybe I was just burned out? Maybe it was the thought of all those people...I really don't like huge crowds...it really stresses me out. Anyways, when I went a few days ago, it was perfect! It was after school had started for most kids and we got on every ride within 15 minutes or so. Unfortunately, the park closed at 8 PM that night, but it was well worth the trip and the day off!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails